||1 year contract to cover Maternity Leave
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work. This position will involve a variety of business tasks that require working across departments whilst demonstrating enthusiasm and displaying close attention to detail. We are looking for a team-player who takes pride in performing excellent work and is not afraid to face new challenges. Ideally possessing the following:
Skills and experience:
- Answer the telephone
- Maintain/continue to develop personnel filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists on the CRM
- Make travel and meeting arrangements
- Record and reconcile Employee absence and Annual leave
- Provide general support to visitors, arranging lunch as required
- Liaise with other employees to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Self-reliance, initiative and the ability to manage time and prioritize workload
- Experience as an administrative assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel/Word)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
An additional bonus, but not essential, would be proficiency in the use of social media.
This role is being offered to cover Maternity Leave and is offered as a one year contract however there is the potential for this role to become permanent at the end of the contract period. This vacancy is required to be filled ASAP.
Hours: 39 a week
Holiday: 22 days annual leave + 8 paid bank holidays
Please apply by email with your CV to: SamReece@LoopTechnology.com
|Mechanical Design Engineer
||£30-38K (Experience Dependent)
Exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team of robotic engineers.
Due to an increase in our workload we are seeking Mechanical Design Engineers who enjoy the challenge of working with automated machinery.
You should be enthusiastic, demonstrate initiative and be undaunted by complex systems.
Ideally you will need to possess the following skill set and experience:
- A good mechanical engineering Degree 2:1 or above.
- A proven track record in the development of special purpose machinery.
- In depth design experience of complex machinery in an electro mechanical capacity.
- Experience to include knowledge of some of the following; design of bespoke mechanisms, use of linear and rotary elements, sizing and configuration of electrical and pneumatic open and closed loop motion systems.
- In depth understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Thoroughly conversant with the use of Solidworks 3d modelling software.
In return we can offer the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, a competitive salary and flexible working conditions. The office environment is friendly, open and relaxed and encourages a good team spirit. We can guarantee your work will be varied and interesting.
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to an increase in our workload we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who enjoys the challenges of working with automated machinery. You should be enthusiastic, demonstrate initiative and be undaunted by complex systems.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A good science, engineering or maths based Degree.
- An excellent track record of being able to develop machine oriented programs using Microsoft Visual C# and C++.
- Thorough understanding of UML and the software life cycle.
- In depth knowledge of the intricacies of system integration.
- Experience of Robots, Machine Vision and Motion Control would also be an advantage, in particular Kuka, ABB, Cognex and Beckhoff.
- Experience of programming PLCs using one of the IEC61131-3 languages would be beneficial.
In return we can offer the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, a competitive salary and flexible working conditions. The office environment is friendly, open and relaxed and encourages a good team spirit. We can guarantee your work will be varied and interesting. We also appreciate that our ideal candidate is a rare individual so we are happy to consider applications from people who do not possess the full range of experience we specifiy above and can provide training where necessary.
If you are interested in working at Loop and would like to know more please feel free to contact email@example.com for an informal chat.