Loop Technology Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Loop Technology Ltd., considers the protection of health, safety and environment a fundamental corporate responsibility and a value that governs all its activities
We are dedicated to continuously protecting our employees from occupational illness and work related accidents, and promoting their wellbeing and safety.
We take pride in designing, manufacturing and servicing products and systems that facilitate the sustainable use of products, resources and goods.
It is furthermore our permanent challenge to continuously improve the environmental performance of our activities and products and to gradually apply a total lifecycle view in their design whilst maintaining their competitiveness.
In support of these principles, Loop Technology Ltd makes the following commitments and requires all employees at all levels to embrace them and act accordingly.
- TO INTEGRATE these principles throughout our activities from a lifecycle perspective.
- TO COMPLY WITH and where possible, go beyond the standards established by applicable laws, regulations and other requirements and adopt the required standards, procedures, contingency measures and management systems in order to ensure our operations are managed safely, ecologically and in a sustainable way.
- TO TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS to foster employee health and to prevent all occupational accidents and illnesses.
- TO TAKE NECESARY MEASURES in order to prevent pollution and mitigate climate change, conserve and use rationally the natural resources and the energy required for our operations and implement relevant emergency response plans and procedures.
- TO COMMUNICATE to management, employees and contractors our commitment to improving health, safety and environmental performance and to provide training adapted to their needs.
- TO MAKE THE POLICY AVAILABLE to all interested parties and to promote health, safety and environmental awareness and good practices, including the implementation of management systems through the supply chain.
- TO SYSTEMATICALLY EVALUATE our health, safety and environmental performance through audits and report on our achievements to all interested parties.